Three DPS students booked for sodomising classmate
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Three students of Delhi Public School (DPS) located on the Rohtak-Jind road here were booked for allegedly sodomising one of their classmates in the school premises, police said.
The accused students, all studying in class VII, had been sodomising the victim for last one-and-an half year but the incident came to light this morning when he informed his parents about the same.
They immediately reached the school and informed the principal and members of managing committee of the school demanding action against the accused.
Later, after the school authorities refused to initiate action against them, the victim's parents lodged a police complaint in this regard.
Further probes are on into the case.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet