Three students killed in accident on Noida expressway
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Three students were killed and two others injured in an accident on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway on Saturday night.
Police identified the dead as Abhishek Rain and Yash Gaur and Kamlesh Gaur. Yash and Kamlesh are brothers. Two others, Aqid Javed and Abhishek bharadwaj are in critical condition, police said.
Police said the incident took place around 8 pm.
"The five were on their way to Sahibabad when their car crashed into a stationary bus near Sector 135. They were rushed to Kailash Hospital where three were declared dead on arrival," a police officer said.
Police said no case has been registered so far. "Investigations are underway. The driver of the bus was nowhere to be found. We are yet to determine if the car was being driven at a high speed."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet