Three youths attacked near Dadumajra, 10 booked
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The victims, Arun Kumar, a resident of Sector 24, and his friends Kuldeep and Deepak, have been admitted to PGI
The Chandigarh police has registered a case against nearly 10 people who allegedly assaulted Arun Kumar, resident of Sector 24, Chandigarh, and his friends Kuldeep and Deepak.
He alleged that Bhollu, Kallu, Ajay and 10 others came in a car and motor cycles and assaulted them with lathi, sword, hockey stick and pistol near Dadu Majra Colony, Chandigarh.
One of the accused, Bhollu shot a fire on Arun's left arm. While Kuldeep suffered sword injury on his left arm, Deepak was beaten by lathi on his head.
The injured have been admitted to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).
The police has registered a case under sections 147 (punishment to rioting), 148 (rioting, armed with deadly weapon), 149 (every member of unlawful assembly guilty of offense committed in prosecution of common object), 323 (punishment for voluntarily causing grievous hurt), 307 (attempt to murder) and 505 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the Indian Penal Code and sections 25/27-54-59 Arms Act has been registered against the accused.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held