Tiger kills villager
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
A villager being killed and devoured by a tiger in the Chimur tahsil of the district on Wednesday. Rajaram Thakre, 60, from Talodhi Naik village was attacked by the tiger when he was in the forest grazing cattle. "The tiger dragged the body 200 metres away and ate most of it," Range Forest officer L M Belekar said. "We have put trap cameras to assess the tiger's movement," he added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'