Tigers Woods wants to win back ex Elin Nordegren with $200m pre-nuptial
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Tigers Woods is trying to win back his former wife Elin Nordegren with a 200-million-dollar pre-nuptial deal, according to reports.
According to the National Enquirer, Nordegren, 33, who won a 110-million-dollar divorce settlement from the golfer, is believed to have told him she will consider the proposal - but only if he includes a 350-million-dollar anti-cheating clause into the wedding contract, the Daily Mail reported.
A source said that the deal was worth more than half of Wood's 600-million-dollar fortune, adding Nordegren feels its enough to keep him from straying. The source said that Woods didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date.
'The guy has never recovered from being dumped by Elin. He's dated lots of models and bimbos, but none of them were more than a one night stand," the source said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet