Time that brought smiles
As Navratri and Durga Puja festivities come to an end and the demon king Ravana is consigned to flames, Newsline relives moments that made the last 10 days memorable.
Bengali women celebrate sindoor khela at a hotel in Juhu. Dilip Kagda
People dance to songs sung by dandia queen Falguni Pathak in Goregaon. Dilip Kagda
An effigy of Ravana is burnt to mark Dussehra at Girgaum Chowpatty on Wednesday.
Actor Shah Rukh Khan performs at a Bengali Trust in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, on Tuesday night. Narendra Vaskar
A man playing Ravana prepares for Ramleela at Girgaum Chowpatty. Ganesh shirsekar
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow