To woo youth, Modi to address BJP Mumbai rally on March 17
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will address a party rally in Mumbai on March 17, the first time after he was voted to power for the third successive time in the Gujarat Assembly elections held last year.
The rally, where party chief Rajnath Singh will also be present, will be held at Somaiya ground at Sion in central Mumbai, party sources said.
According to sources, the BJP is keen to use Modi's charisma to woo the youth and middle class in Mumbai which has a sizable Gujarati population, and also win over other sections of the society.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations