Tom Daley edges out David Beckham to be named hottest hunk of 2013
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Tom Daley's grueling work-out regime seems to have paid off in more ways than one after coming top of Heat Magazine's annual 'Hottest Hunks' poll.
The 18-year-old has toppled heartthrob David Beckham from the number one spot after gaining a legion of female followers, the Daily Mail reported.
Daley, who is currently mentoring contestants for ITV diving show 'Splash', has beaten off a host of famous faces to be crowed the most desirable on the 101 Hottest Hunks Of 2013 list.The Olympic bronze medalist it's surreal because he just does diving.
He said that for people to vote for him like this is great, and thanked everyone who voted."I don't think of myself as a hunk. I just think of myself as a normal person who still goes to school, who still has to train 30 hours a week and who just gets on with life," he added.
The young Olympian is a new entry on the annual list and has gone straight in at number one, while actor Channing Tatum has jumped from 40th place last year to the number two spot.
Unfortunately for Beckham, he has been pushed from the top spot down to number three, followed closely by Zac Efron and Ryan Gosling.
One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles is up 12 places, from 18th place to fourth, while his band mate Zayn Malik came eighth and Louis Tomlinson is at number 14.
Daley wasn't the only sportsman who made the magazine's list, as gymnast and 'Strictly Come Dancing' champion Louis Smith came in at number 27 and Greg Rutherford reached number 84
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held