Top 5 best and worst ways to profess your love on Valentine's Day
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Quantified Impressions, a communications analytics company, set out to find out the best phrase for love on Valentine's Day.
The Austin, Texas, based company asked 100 people to rank their favorites from the 20 most popular ways to say "I love you."
Fifty men and 50 women also ranked their least favorite.
Men and women differed on their favorite Valentine's Day phrase. Men's top choice was "You are the love of my life!" while women preferred "You're my soul mate and the love of my life."
Both sexes agreed that "I think that I love you" is the worst way to express your love.
Noah Zandan, the president of the company, recommends keeping your Valentine's Day expressions personal and simple.
"I'd want to make sure that I don't over explain what I'm saying," Zandan told ABC News.
He added that it's best to be direct but not to have to provide reasoning behind what you're saying since originality always helps.
Following are the top five best and worst phrases for "Valentine's Day."
Top 5 Favorite Best Ways to Say 'I Love You'
1. You're my soul mate and the love of my life.
2. You are the love of my life.
3. Life is incomplete without you.
4. You, sweetheart, are my one and only.
5. You take my breath away.
Top 5 Worst Ways to Say 'I Love You'
1. You're one hot babe!
2. When I see you, I think "Good job, God!"
3. You turn me on!
4. I think that I love you.
5. Lovingly yours.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held