Top bosses to mentor contestants of SGD 15K Innov8
Bharti Airtel today said that top bosses of four companies, including Canaan India and One97, will mentor participants of Innov8 contest, which the company is hosting in India with Singtel.
"The mentors on the panel include the self-made people and the ones handling business empire. Rabi Gupta, founder of www.idubba.com, Chairman and Managing Director (MD) of One97 Vijay Shekhar Gupta, Canaan India's MD Alok Mittal and mCarbon's Founder and Director Rajesh Razdan," Bharti Airtel spokesperson today said in a statement.
Innov8 is a contest organised by Singapore based telecom company SingTel where winning team will get Singapore Dollar (SGD) 15,000 and support to convert the idea into business.
Bharti Airtel has partnered with SingTel to host the event in India.
Under Innov8, 15 teams from across Asia will be shortlisted for the 100 days bootcamp to be held in Singapore.
The contest at Airtel Centre will begin on November 11 and end on November 13. The winning team will get a chance to be a part of the final round at the Innov8 2012 bootcamp.
Participants will have to pay an entry fee of Rs 2,000 for the event and student will get discount of 50 per cent on the tickets price as well as an early bird special price, the spokesperson said.
"Participants need to apply in teams where each team should have minimum of 4 members," the spokesperson added.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations