Top officers vie for NHRC post, seven shortlisted
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Others in the long list of 23 applicants include M Maraikamalai, president of the District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum; B L Khatri, former CAT administrative member; Prof D R Perumal Swamy, State Information Commissioner, Tamil Nadu; journalist Vivek Kumar Singh; Shiv Murat Ram, former railway superintendent; Prof (Dr) K S Chalam, ex-UPSC member; and Dilip Rajpal, a Madhya Pradesh Congress leader.
Former Bureau of Civil Aviation Security commissioner Gurjot Singh Malhi and former Goa DGP B S Brar applied directly.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow