Trader duo left in the cold in China
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
In Mumbai, Agrawal's family is in no better shape, having run out of money. They are now running out of hope. Agrawal's wife Jyoti, speaking about her husband's colleague said Raheja returning to China after he was allowed to return was foolish.
Jyoti said, "What was the use of Raheja showing such courage when our government itself is not interested?"
The court case against them has reached a stalemate with their lawyer refusing to work until he is paid his fee. Agrawal alleged that he had not been paid by the Indian government at all.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow