Trigger-happy criminals make patrolling Delhi borders at night perilous: Police
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Police said gangs from Mewat region in Rajasthan were the most active at night.
Jan 2012: Constable Riyaz Hussain, posted with the New Delhi railway station, was beaten to death when he stopped a man from crossing the railway track.
May 15, 2012: A gang shot three Delhi Police constables who they were in Meerut to collect information regarding a case. While two constables survived, Head Constable Sanjeev Kumar succumbed to injuries.
May 18, 2012: Constable Naresh Kumar Verma was run over by a gang in Bharat Nagar, Northwest Delhi. The gang hurled stones at the policeman before ramming him with their vehicle.
Aug 24, 2012: Head Constable Yashpal was shot dead by alleged cattle thieves in Jharoda, Southwest Delhi, when he tried to stop them from fleeing with stolen cattle.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet