Triplets born in auto, 2 die, 1 critical
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
A woman delivered triplets — two in the autorickshaw she was travelling in and one in front of the Civil Hospital in Old Gurgaon on Saturday.
Doctors at Civil Hospital said two of the newborns died as they were underweight and exposed to the cold. One of the infants, born in front of the hospital, is recuperating in the neonatal ICU of the hospital.
The doctors said the woman, in the last trimester of her pregnancy, went into labour before she could reach the hospital. The woman had gone into labour at home and her family was rushing her to the hospital. The auto was caught in a traffic jam and couldn't reach the hospital in time. Family members said around 30 to 40 minutes were wasted in the snarl.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'