Truck hits two students, drags them up to 20 feet
Two students of the Army Institute of Law, Sector 68, were hit by a truck near the new grain market roundabout, Sector 39, and dragged up to 20 feet on Sunday.
The two teenagers were hit by the truck when they were going towards their institute. Their two-wheeler got entangled under the rear bumper of the truck. However, neither of them was seriously injured.
The two were immediately given first aid by the Chandigarh Police. One of the police officers said the girls suffered minor bruises .
The two, who are reportedly living in the hostel accommodation of the Army Institute of Law, reached a compromise with the truck driver and did not register a police case.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow