T-Series acquires music rights Salman Khan's Kick and Mental
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
From Tere Naam till Dabangg 2, T-Series has had the music rights of majority of Salman Khan's films. After Dabangg 2, now Bhushan Kumar (T-Series) and Salman Khan strengthen their professional bond further. Bhushan Kumar has locked a music deal and acquired not one but two of Salman Khan's upcoming movies. T-Series has acquired the music rights of Kick (a Sajid Nadiadwala film) and Mental (a Sohail Khan film).
Bhushan Kumar says, "We have got the music rights of Salmanbhai's home production Mental and Sajid Nadiadwala's next Kick. Right from Tere Naam, we have believed in getting all the music rights of his projects. He tells me he is expecting an X amount and then leaves it to us. I always make sure that both of us are happy with the deal. Our friendship spans many years."
Bhushan further adds adds, "He has complete faith in us when it comes to promoting and marketing his films. In fact I bought the rights of Dabangg 2 three months before the film went on the floors."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet