Tulsi Kumar sings for Dabangg 2
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Singer Tulsi Kumar sings a romantic number Saanson ne in Dabanng 2 for Sonakshi Sinha on the request of Salman Khan. Tulsi shares, "Salman liked my song Humko pyaar hua from Ready and asked me to try a romantic number for Dabangg 2."
Saason ne bandhi hai is a duet with Sonu Nigam and is composed by Sajid-Wajid. Being a romantic at heart, Tulsi sung the song with complete ease.
Tulsi Kumar adds, "After the recording, both Salman and Arbaaz Khan liked the way I sang the number and finalised my rendition for the film." In the past, Tulsi has lent voice to actresses like Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Asin and Karisma Kapoor. She is known for singing Tum jo aaye zindagi mein from Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet