Twist in the tale
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Climax scenes in family dramas always have emotional outbursts, and generally include the entire cast. In Ajab Gazabb Love it was newcomer Nidhi Subbaiah's emotional outburst which was the highlight of the sequence, while the other actors Jackky Bhagnani, Kirron Kher, Arjun Rampal, Darshan Jariwala and Arshad Warsi react to her outburst.
"Getting the climax of a comedy right can be very challenging. Throughout the film, the audience has been exposed to comic situations and then suddenly there is this serious situation which has to hold their attention. In the case of Ajab Gazabb Love, the cast was big and so was the lavish set, which required a lot of planning," said the director.
"The main focus was Nidhi and Jackky after which I planned every actor's entry. First there was Arjun with his reactions and dialogues, then Darshan, Kirron and then Arshad. I broke down the sequence to 65 shots in the first day of shooting! Thankfully the final result was captivating," explained Gadhvi. Ajab Gazabb Love is produced by Vashu Bhagnani and releases on October 24.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow