Two and a Half Men is cursed: Charlie Sheen
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
After 'Two and a Half Men' star Angus T. Jones called the CBS sitcom "filth" and asked viewers to "please stop watching" in an online video, his former co-star Charlie Sheen has spoken out.
"With Angus's Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed," Sheen told People magazine.
Sheen, 47, who now stars on the FX series 'Anger Management,' was fired from the series in March 2011 following a felony menacing charge as a result of fight with wife Brooke Mueller.
The actor later bashed the show's creator Chuck Lorre in a string of interviews.
Ashton Kutcher soon after took over Sheen's role.
In the video, Jones discusses his Christian faith in detail.
"A lot of people don't like to think about how deceptive the enemy is," Jones said.
"There's no playing around when it comes to eternity ... People will see us and be like, 'I can be a Christian and be on a show like Two and a Half Men.' You can't. You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't," he said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations