Two beheaded bodies found in Sabarkantha
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
The beheaded bodies of a minor girl and a woman of about 30 years with all four limbs severed were found inside in a well at Shampur village in Sabarkantha's Bhiloda taluka Wednesday morning, police said. Police said the victims have not been identified yet. A villager found the plastic bag floating inside the well. Villagers fished it out and found the severed body parts bundled in the bag.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'