Two boys go missing from playground
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Two children have allegedly been kidnapped from Thakurganj area on Sunday. The police have lodged a case under various sections of IPC, including 364 (kidnapping) on the complaint of one Raju Dubey, a resident of Daulatganj area, who alleged that his son Abhay, 12, and his neighbour Rajkumar Pal's son Amit, 10, had gone missing.
Dubey said the boys had gone to a playground in the locality on Sunday evening. The family members searched for the boys, but could not find them. Dubey then complained to the police that the children may have been kidnapped. Sub-Inspector Ramnaresh Singh said the police were searching for the boys. Both are students of Happy Hour Inter-College — Abhay is a Class V student, while Amit is in Class VII.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet