Two Khalsa college students injured in clash
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
In a clash between students of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, Sector 26, two students were injured on Thursday. Kamaldeep Randhawa, a student of BA, and Dilbagh Singh, a student of MA, were detained by the police and were booked by the police at the Sector-26 police station.
The police said the incident took place on Thursday evening when Kamaldeep of Khalsa College Students Union and Dilbagh of National Students Union of India clashed with each other. "A heated argument between the two turned violent, following which they were injured," police added.
Both sustained minor injuries on their head, and were taken to Government Multi-Specialty Hospital, Sector 16.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held