Two killed in lightning strike
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Two persons were killed after being struck by lightning, police said on Wednesday.
Chandrabhushan Singh Kushwaha (17), a Class X student, was killed after being struck by lightning in Gamhar area of Ghazipur district yesterday, they said.
In another incident, Nathulal (40) was killed after being struck by lightning in Bisauli area of Badaun district, Senior Superintendent of Police Manjil Saini said.P
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held