Two of family killed in crash
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Two members of a city-based family died while three others were injured in a road accident near Doraha that occurred late Sunday evening.
While the deceased have been identified as Dhuni Chand Jain and his nephew Rajinder Kumar Jain, the injured have been identified as Ashish Jain, his wife Shelly Jain and cousin Neelu Jain.
The victims are residents of Jain Maharaj Colony and are into hosiery business. Ashish said they had gone to New Delhi on Sunday to pay obeisance at a religious place. "Coming back late on Sunday night, Rajinder Jain probably fell asleep while on the wheel. As a result, the car rammed into a truck," he added.
Rajinder and Dhuni Chand were said to have died on the spot while the three injured were rushed to a nearby private hospital and were said to be out of danger.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'