Underdogs India face a stern test against Korea
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The courts at the R K Khanna tennis stadium are still slow and hanging in, retrieving the balls, would be crucial to the outcome of the matches.
Even Paes mentioned that since and he and Raja are both serve and volley players, they will have to adjust their game and play more from the baseline.
The winner of the tie will advance to the second round, slated for April 5 to 7.
The head-to-head record is 5-3 in the favour of Korea and the last time two sides clashed was back in 2006 when the visitors had won in Korea 4-1.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held