Unemployed linemen on strike
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Hunger strike by unemployed linemen lodged in Faridkot jail Saturday entered its sixth day with two: Satish Kumar and Kiranjot Kaur, having to be admitted to Civil Hospital on Friday. Members of the unemployed linemen union satged a dharna outside the hospital regarding their pending demands.
Haryana permits for new AC buses
Chandigarh: The Haryana Transport Department has decided to grant contract carriage permits to new air conditioned buses with seating capacity of 16 and above. The road tax for such vehicles has been fixed at Rs 550 per seat per year subject to maximum of Rs 35,000 and the permit fee would be charged as per the rules already in force.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow