Unidentified men shot dead 2 persons
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Two persons were shot dead by as many unidentified men in Balrampur, police said today.
The incident took place late Friday night when two men in a motorcycle fired at Hast Bahadur Thapa, an employee of Tulsipur sugar company, and his friend Shahi Bhushan Sharma when they were standing in front of the mill's gate, they said.
SP L R Kumar said the motive behind the murder was not yet known.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held