United Airlines Boeing 787 in emergency landing as inspections ordered
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
"At this point, we're just looking at this specific plane, not the fleet," said Christen David, a United spokeswoman.
United is the first U.S. airline to put the new carbon-composite 787 into service and flew its first commercial flight with the new jet on Nov. 4.
Shares of ANA dipped 1.1 percent in Tokyo with JAL down 0.1 in line with the benchmark Nikkei 225 index.
Mutual Funds Check for top funds
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations