Unknown person donates diamonds worth Rs 1.18 crore at Shirdi
An unidentified person donated two diamonds worth Rs 1.18 crore at Sri Saibaba temple here, Saibaba trust officials said here today.
The diamonds – of three and two carat each studded in a gold pendant - valued at Rs 1.18 crore were found in a cash box yesterday, they said.
However, the donor is not known, they said.
This is the first time that such expensive diamonds have been donated at the Saibaba trust, the officials said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow