UNMOGIP has failed to maintain LoC sanctity: Omar
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The observers have not been allowed to do operational work on the Indian side since 1971.
However, they are fully operational on the Pakistani side. Maj Gen Young-Bum Choi from Korea is the current CMO, who took over from Maj Gen Raul Gloodtdofsky Fernandez of Uruguay last June. The mission is staffed by officials from various countries, but only three are present at the Sonwar headquarters, including Capt. Robert Stezic from Croatia.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’