Unveiled: First look of Arjun Kapoor's Aurangzeb
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
The first look of Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor's second movie Aurangzeb is out. The actor, who is currently shooting for Gunday in Kolkata, has a double role in the movie directed by Atul Sabharwal and produced by Aditya Chopra.
Arjun, who is the son of producer Boney Kapoor, made a successful debut with Ishaqzaade last year.
Aurangzeb is said to be a remake of the 1978 hit film Trishul. Arjun dons a gangster's avatar for the movie.
The movie also stars Rishi Kapoor, Malayalam superstar Prithviraj of Aiyyaa fame, Sikander Kher, Jackie Shroff and Amrita Singh.
Yesteryear actress Salma Agha's daughter Sasha Agha makes her big Bollywood debut with Aurangzeb.
Aurangzeb is all set to release on May 17.
Keep watching this space for more updates.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held