UP boy killed by friends for dropping catch in cricket game
A game of cricket cost a 15-year-old boy his life after two of his friends allegedly killed him for dropping a catch in Mohammadi area here.
The three friends were playing cricket in a nearby field yesterday when the victim Simran dropped the catch, police said today.
This annoyed his friends and they started taunting Simran.
When Simran opposed, they assaulted him which left him unconscious.
Simran's family members then rushed him to a local hospital where he was declared brought dead.
Mohammadi Kotwali inspector DP Singh said a case under section 304 of the IPC (punishment for culpable homicide not amounting to murder) has been lodged and investigations have started.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow