UP Govt transfers 16 IPS officers
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
In a major reshuffle in police department, the Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 16 IPS officers and gave additional charge to one.
While ADG, Intelligence OP Singh has been transferred as ADG/IG Meerut, DIG Kanpur range Sunil Kumar Gupta has been made DIG Kanpur. IG Railways Ashutosh Pandey has been made IG Agra, the transfer list released late night by the government said.
IG, Special Investigation Team Satish Kumar Mathur has been made IG establishment replacing Shailendra Pratap Singh, who has been attached to the DGP office.
Similarly, IG Agra, Bhavesh Kumar Singh has been attached to the DGP office while SSP Moradabad Vijay Singh Meena has been made DIG Bareilly, SSP Lucknow, RK Chaturvedi has been sent to Kanpur as IG and SSP Meerut K Satyanarain has been made IG Meerut.
SSP Aligarh Piyush Mordia has been sent to Faizabad as DIG while SSP Bareilly Satyendra Veer Singh has been made DIG, Devipatan range. SSP Saharanpur, Durga Charan Mishra has been made DIG Saharanpur, it said.
SP Hardoi Rajesh Kumar Srivastava has been made DIG Mirzapur while DIG Bareilly LV Antony Devkumar has been attached to DGP office.
DIG Faizabad Range Pramod Kumar Mishra and DIG Saharanpur range Bhola Nath Singh have been attached to the DGP office.
ADG personnel Jawahar Lal Tripathi has been given additional responsibility of Intelligence.
All the transfers were routine, officials said
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations