UPA no longer enjoys people's mandate: Anna Hazare
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Anna Hazare said people's mandate is no longer with the Manmohan Singh-led UPA government and it would be reflected in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
Asked to comment on the Prime Minister rejecting the Opposition BJP's demand for resignation on the coal allocation issue, Hazare said: "(following corruption scandals) People's mandate is not with them (now). It will show in 2014 (Lok Sabha poll)."
After a week-long rejuvenation treatment at Jindal Nature Care Institute, he said he feels fighting-fit.
"I am alright now and ready for fight as well (crusade against corruption). I will travel around the country and visit the states to awaken the people. Fight will continue till the country becomes corruption-free," the Gandhian said.
He also rejected suggestions of differences in the erstwhile Team Anna, which he disbanded recently. "You will see that we will fight unitedly."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow