US cop turned 'cannibal' because of Cameron Diaz in 'The Mask'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A New York City cop – accused of plotting to kidnap, rape, cook and eat several women - said that he's "experienced erotic arousal when imagining women being kidnapped and bound by others," since he saw Cameron Diaz's in her debut film 'The Mask.'
That "pattern of arousal appears to have originated with a scene in the movie, 'The Mask,' in which Diaz pretends to be abducted and bound," the New York Post quoted Gilberto Valle's defence lawyers as saying.
And while the 29-year-old police officer discovered Internet porn in high school "and was particularly interested in bondage websites," the Manhattan federal court filing said that his taste for cannibalism didn't develop until he started college, when he found some porn DVDs that belonged to one of his roommates.
Public defenders Julia Gatto and Edward Zas wrote that it was this discovery that led Valle to darker fetish Web sites, including 'Muki's Kitchen,' which was his gateway into cannibalism pornography.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held