US man accused of dismembering man, throwing arms
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A U.S. man is accused of killing and dismembering a man and then throwing his victim's arms at witnesses.
The Adair County prosecutor's office in Missouri has charged 49-year-old Paul R. Potter with second-degree murder, second-degree arson and tampering with a motor vehicle.
Police have not released the victim's name.
Police officers arrested Potter on Sunday after officers responding to a call of a vehicle fire saw him throw the arms at bystanders. Police said fires also were burning in two apartments and the dismembered body was inside one of them.
Potter is being held on $1 million bond.
A public defender didn't immediately return a call seeking comment Tuesday.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow