Use humour to impress women: Antonio Banderas
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Antonio Banderas, who has won hearts with his heroic acts in the 'Zorro' films and 'Desperado', says humour is the best way to impress a woman.
Happily married to Melanie Griffith for over 17 years, the Spanish actor, 52, said it is important to be able to make a woman laugh in order to win her heart, reported a website.
"I think if I really liked someone, I would use a sense of humour. I believe very much in a sense of humour. I think it is equal to irony, and irony is maybe equal to intelligence. All these things are important.
"But if you want to seduce a woman, if you can make her laugh, if you succeed with that, then you're 50 per cent of the way there. You'll have to be very good in the other 50 per cent of course, but if you can make a woman laugh I think that is really important," said Banderas.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held