UT chief architect receives extension
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
UT Chief Architect Sumit Kaur, whose tenure was to end on October 31, has received an extension. Kaur, who is on deputation from Punjab, has been holding the position since October 2008.
She has received several extensions to complete the Master Plan.
After the Punjab government's notification to give one year's extension to its employees who were set to retire, Kaur got a breather. The UT Administration that was contemplating appointing her as an adviser to the Master Plan committee, post retirement, has now given her an extension.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow