UT Cricket Association holds march
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
UT Cricket Association Chandigarh organised a candle march from Sector 16 stadium to Sector 17 Plaza.
The candle procession was conducted in the wake of the long-due affiliation of the UT Cricket Association with the BCCI, pending since 1980.
Delhi, Goa and Pondicherry while having status of Union Territory have already got affiliation whereas Chandigarh is still awaiting affiliation despite fulfilling all the norms.
Around 80 cricket clubs are affiliated with the association.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held