Vadodara court issues notice to MLA
A Vadodara court Thursday issued notice to Hyderabad MLA of All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi in the alleged hate speech case after a complaint was filed in the court under Section 298 of the IPC for uttering words with deliberate intention to hurt religious sentiments. The court has asked him to attend the next hearing on January 24.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations