Vasant Dhoble eviction drive: Hawker’s 25-yr-old daughter dead
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Radha Jaiswal, the 25-year-old daughter of hawker Madan Jaiswal died at a city hospital on Sunday evening.
Her death is a double blow to the Jaiswal family after her father Madan's death trying to escape Vasant Dhoble's eviction drive in Santa Cruz two weeks ago.
Radha was initially diagnosed with shock when she was admitted to VN Desai Hospital five days ago. She was shifted to KEM Hospital the same evening where she was diagnosed with a viral infection.
"Radha passed away at 5 pm on Sunday. Her condition began to deteriorate on Saturday. She was shifted to the ICU but could not be saved," her cousin Shivaji said.
Radha is survived by husband Manoj.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held