Veena Malik to 'definitely' marry on 'Swayamwar'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Veena Malik has said that she would certainly get married on her upcoming reality show 'Swayamvar-Veena ka Vivah' if she finds her Mr Right among the contestants.
The Pakistani actress, who has always been mired in controversies, is currently working in Bollywood films 'Mumbai 125 Kms', 'Dal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai' and 'Zindagi 50-50'.
"I truly hope that I find my Mr Right is 'Swayamvar' and I am sure that I will find him. And if I find any such person on the show, I will definitely go for marriage," she said.
Malik is also quite upbeat about her item number 'Channo' in the film 'Gali Gali Chor Hai', which is said to have garnered her much attention.
"Channo was like…I mean….everybody was like, oh wow! The biggest thing about the song is my look, which was once carried by Helenji.
"I think this is going to be a start for another era, in which different looks would be elaborated and applied. I was wearing 10 inches heels and an electric blouse. It's very difficult to carry such clothes," she added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’