Veena Malik to feature in condom ads
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Pakistani actress Veena Malik, who loves to grab headlines, has reportedly agreed to feature in a condom advertisement.
The 28-year-old is said to have fallen short of choices in Bollywood, which is the reason why she has agreed for the endorsement.
The former 'Bigg Boss' contestant is currently busy with south movie Nagnasatyam.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet