Veena Malik to feature in condom ads
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Pakistani actress Veena Malik, who loves to grab headlines, has reportedly agreed to feature in a condom advertisement.
The 28-year-old is said to have fallen short of choices in Bollywood, which is the reason why she has agreed for the endorsement.
The former 'Bigg Boss' contestant is currently busy with south movie Nagnasatyam.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’