Verdict a victory for Khalsa Panth: CM
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
He further said that the Sarnas were shown the door for "pressurising witnesses of the 1984 anti-Sikh riot cases to protect Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan Kumar and ensuring their acquittal." Sukhbir added that the SAD would continue to fight till "every accused of the largest ever massacre of Sikhs" were given exemplary punishment.
Thanking Punjab Congress president Capt Amarinder Singh for campaigning for the Sarnas, Sukhbir said Amarinder's intensive campaign for the Gurdwara polls has exposed the Congress' 'secular' face. He warned that the Congress should be prepared to meet the same fate in the Moga bypolls.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations