Veto Switchgears IPO sails through; subscribed 1.56 times
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The initial public offer (IPO) of Veto Switchgears and Cables Ltd got subscribed 1.56 times on the final day of its issue today.
The IPO attracted bids for little over 81 lakh shares against 52.08 lakh shares on offer by 1700 hrs, as per data available with the National Stock Exchange.
The company attracted bids worth Rs 40.51 crore.
The category reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 1.05 times, while the non institutional investors portion received 1.47 times subscription.
The shares reserved for retail investors got 2.06 times subscription, the data showed.
The company, which is engaged in the manufacture and sale of wires, cables and electrical accessories, has fixed the issue price band at Rs 48-50 per share to raise Rs 25 crore through IPO.
The equity shares are proposed to be listed on the SME Platform of the NSE - EMERGE.
Veto intends to use issue proceeds for modernisation of existing facility at Haridwar in Uttarakhand with an outlay of Rs 4.7 crore, financing incremental long-term working capital requirement with a cost of Rs 15.80 crore and enhancement of brand through advertising and other brand-building activities with Rs 2 crore.
The company manufactures industrial cables, strand cables to telephone and co-axial wires, general switches, modular switches, ceiling fans, rechargeable fans, compact fluorescent lamps and other electrical accessories at its Haridwar plant.
The book running lead manager to the issue is Keynote Corporate Services and co-book running lead manager is Indian Overseas Bank.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held