VHP demands sacking of Shinde, death penalty for rapists
water in the Ganga, failing which "seers of the country will be compelled to take harsh decisions".
The 'dharm sansad' was preceded by a sant sammelan and was attended, among others, by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, VHP stalwarts Ashok Singhal and Praveen Togadia and Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas chief Mahant Nritya Gopal Das and Kanchi
Shankaracharya Swami Jayendra Saraswati.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow