Viacom 18 conducts unique survey for 'Inkaar'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
The team behind Sudhir Mishra's 'Inkaar', which deals with the touchy topic of sexual harassment at work-place, has commissioned a huge research across India to find out sexual behavior in office environment. 'Inkaar' starring Arjun Rampal and Chitrangda Singh is slated to release on January 18 and producers Viacom 18 have asked the biggest research agency to conduct a research on the behavioral pattern of colleagues in office.
Since most executives spend around 10 - 12 hours of a day in office, it's very natural for them to strike up friendships, get into relationships in office which may also lead to complications. The research is being conducted across six metros namely Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune and Chandigarh. Viacom 18 is spending around Rs. 2 crores for the same. Hard hitting questions will be asked equally to male and female respondents. No other film has done this kind of research or survey.
It will be interesting to see the kind of results this survey throws up.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM