Victoria Beckham named world's least fun celebrity
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has been voted the world's least fun celebrity in a poll.
The 38-year-old mother of four, who is often termed as stony-faced for not smiling, beat the likes of Jeremy Clarkson, Tom Cruise and Madonna in the survey, reported Sun online.
Despite often giving the appearance of someone in the pits of misery, Beckham recently said that fashion industry took her smile away.
"I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion. Fashion stole my smile. I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me ... It's an armour that goes up," she had said.
Funnyman Alan Carr was named as the 'most fun celeb', followed by Russell Brand and Rihanna.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held