Vijay Mallya's United Breweries auditors fear Kingfisher Airlines exposure
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
UBHL in a filing to the BSE had yesterday said that guarantee commission arising out of corporate guarantee given and security commission from security pledged in favour of lenders of Kingfisher, has been reversed, not accounted for, in the current financial year, as the airline has been precluded from making payments by its bankers.
It further said certain corporate guarantees on behalf of KFA have been invoked. KFA is negotiating with the beneficiaries in this regard and has initiated steps to resume suspended commercial operations.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet